Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

List of Pet Peeves...

My awesome friend, Trisha, who also has a blog created a list of pet peeves/things people might not know about her. I'm borrowing her idea. Why, you might ask? Because, I am in a pissy mood. My students are out of control, my house is STILL not finished, and I've consumed way too much caffeine. Hopefully by doing this I will relieve some stress.

1. Why in the world is the women's plus size section located right beside the petite section? I already know that I'm fat and putting my size clothes right beside cute little petite clothes just rubs it in more!

2. Dealing with obnoxious teenagers. I've decided that I don't really like teenagers right now. At least today. They are mouthy, loud and terribly messy.

3. People who act like they carry the world on their shoulders. Some people are so dramatic. (like me, right now?) If you want to see people with burdens try looking at single parents wondering where they are going to get the money to pay their light bill, or a family with a child who has a life-threatening illness or severe special need.

4. Piles of old newspapers. My motto... after you read it, throw the damn thing out. I HATE clutter!

5. Rude people who work in retail. If you don't like people, don't be around them. Geez...

Thats about it right now. I know I'm not unique when it comes to pet peeves but it sure feels good to vent!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hee--the plu size clothes are located next to maternity clothes here in Ocala. I don't know which is worse. LOL. I totally understand your frets with work. My husband teaches high school English, and his students are assholes. He had to fail 8 kids this semester for plagarizing their term papers (he went on the internet and printed up the on-line resources they plagarized word for word) and their asshole parents came to the school to complain about him and bitch him out. The asshats still did not believe their rotten kids plagarized, even after they were shown the evidence. Needless to say, this is his last year teaching--he hates it that much. I hope it gets better for you honey. Maybe you can get back to the younger ones like you used to do before you moved to West Palm. Next term will be better!! Just a couple more weeks to go!!

Lova ya!

Patyrish said...

I agree with Deborah....the plus sized clothes here are next to Maternity...I don't know which is worse!! We even have a maternity and plus store....
Hang in there Janie, things will get better, want me to come and smack the people doing your house?

Patyrish said...

I want to see another blog update girl....get to writing!