Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, April 14, 2006

Please tell me its 5' O Clock Somewhere???

I'm tired. No, I'm exhausted. I don't even have the vocabulary to describe how I feel today. Can you hear the violins??? I know I'm not the only one who is tired. We all have our issues. Lord, my students were out of control today. Everytime I'd go to teach a lesson or present an assignment someone would piss and moan about it. I finally told about three them to shut up, or go home. Yes, I did! Ok, enough about school stuff. There's only 5 weeks left with these kiddos. Still no word regarding a job for next year, though.

Spring Break was terrific! I spent time at the beach, worked on my house, got a new tattoo, visited friends and family and just basically relaxed. I thought I'd pretend to be back in college and drink all week. I've decided I can't do that anymore! After drinking myself silly on Tuesday, I spent Wednesday hugging the porcelain god! Why do I think I'm still 21? I can NOT drink like I use to. My intestinal tract doesn't appreciate it, nor does the rest of my body. Those couple of hours of relaxation are just not worth the events of the next day!

I started back on Weight Watchers and joined a local gym. Its been ok this week. Today, I'm going to make myself go workout though. If not, I'll be in bed by 8pm! This getting up at 5:45am is killing me. I am NOT a morning person.

There's not much to write about so until next time... its 5'O Clock Here!

No comments: