Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I hope everybody had a great Christmas and Happy New Year! My Christmas was uneventful, which if you know my family, this is a good thing. I enjoyed spending Christmas day with my mom, step-dad, grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins. My cousin Erica brought her two daughters over. The oldest one is 16 months and the baby is about 6 weeks old. They are adorable! I almost got baby fever. Remember I said, 'Almost.' It faded shortly after I realized that if I was holding the baby and keeping the 16 month old from climbing on the table I couldn't eat. My niece and nephew gave me a month's worth of tai kwon do lessons and the white suit that goes with it for Christmas. This should be a comical experience for everyone. I am NOT coordinated! I also got a new gameboy and other cool stuff.

I celebrated the New Year with a very dear friend of mine and her fiance in West Va. We went to a hibache restaurant for dinner. I barely made it up for New Years though, due to a nasty cold I've contracted. I'm quite pissed. I take a ton of preventative meds and still I get sick! Nevertheless, I am having a great time visiting them. I just pray that they don't catch my creeping crud. I've been sanitizing things like crazy. I love West Virginia. I love the people, the history and mountains. No snow this time. I was really hoping for some. I've done some shopping too. I don't know what it is but I always find great deals on clothes in my size here! Its a big girl's dream come true! Well, I should go. Take Care! J

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Glad all is well and your holdiays were Happy!!

Ours were great, and I enjoyed watching Micah get excited that Santa came. It was really the first year for him that he was interested in the Christmas stuff.

Luv and miss ya!!