Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm moved in...

Well, I closed on my house on Wednesday. I'm moved in... sort of. My step-dad, brother-in-law and a couple of friends came and helped load things up and move me in. Now, I'm just waiting on little things that I can't do. (putting up blinds, delivering my entertainment center, old bed to the Goodwill) I know I sound like a weinie but I carried, put together and loaded as much as I could. And now I have to wait. I HATE being out of control. Does anybody have any Xanex??? Just kidding, all that would do would make me MORE out of control. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people to help me with things around here.

I LOVE my new house. Its so spaceous. I can't wait to send you pictures. I'm still in awe. Right now I feel like I'm housesitting for somebody else. I'm sure that feeling will go away real fast once I start making my house payments!

Well, the Badcock guys are here. Let me go check on things. AAAAGGGHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Congrats again on the house. I remember when we bought ours and I DON'T KNOW HOW I MADE IT THROUGH CLOSING WITHOUT AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF XANAX AND A TASER TO THE CLOSING AGENT. It was super stressful and that "out of control" feeling BITES THE BIG ONE. I have the same control issues and BOY have I been working on that.....nothing like being thrown into parenting a special needs child to teach you how to "let go of control" NO FUN!