Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008!



I can't express how blessed and thankful I am for all that I have. While its an overjoyous experience, its also a worrysome, scary feeling all at the same time. I'm not even going to address that right now. Those of you who know me, know where I'm coming from with all of this. I guess all I can do is pray, thank God for what I have and ask that He keep everybody safe during this holiday season.

Yesterday was great. We spent the morning at Josh's sister's house for his family's Thanksgiving celebration. Kelley took the picture I posted. Thanks, girl! Afterwards, we went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving with my family.

I didn't get up this morning and shop. I have a terrible cough that I can't get rid of. I feel fine except for this cough that keeps me up all night. Not sure what to do about it. I've tried Mucinex, Robitussin, etc. I'm one step from trying a shot of whiskey with honey!

I'm supposed to go hunting tomorrow so I have to get better! This will be my first experience. I've been woods ridin' and helped spot during bow season but this will be my first experience with dogs and rifles. We shall see! Poor Josh, with working otu of town and trying to spend time with me, he hasn't had much time hunting. I'm hoping he gets a big buck this season. Well, that's about it. Love, J

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Aw, I love the matching camo!! :)

Trish and I went Black Friday shopping with her MIL, and oh my holy GOD we had a good time. I have decided I must go with them every year. LOL

Sorry you felt bad, and hope you had a good time hunting. I always enjoyed going with my Dad when I was younger. It was the tomboy in me.

Glad Thanksgiving was great for you. Ours was lovely, too.

Miss ya!