Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, November 28, 2008

January 1st, 2009

So, I started my diet December 31st 2007, and by June 15th 2008, I lost 50 pounds. I've managed to maintain that 50 pound loss give or take a few by some miraculous efforts. So, my plan is to start completely over to lose those last 20 pounds beginning January 1st 2009. This means, no more beer on Friday nights, no Twizzlers on Sunday afternoon, and for heaven's sake, no more Sonic grilled cheeses! I've got to get my fat behind back in gear with my running. I got sick a few weeks ago and since then I have found every excuse in the book not to exercise. No more excuses! I've got to do it for my health. I'm blogging this in hopes to keep myself accountable. We shall see. My prayer is that by my 33rd birthday I will be 140. That is not unreasonable.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Go Janie Go! You can do it!!! I too am trying to lose 20 pounds. So, your posts will inspire me too! : )

Alyssa said...

Yay. We will have to inspire each other. I have been up and down these last five pounds, I am right at 50 lost. I need to buckle down and quit cheating. I will get that last 30 pounds off darn it!!