Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, February 20, 2011

There Are No Words

'There are no words' seems to be a theme these days. A dear friend of ours lost his wife last Wednesday in a car accident. Wendy Jackson was/is a wonderful person who always made you feel welcomed. She always had a smile. Wendy leaves behind her husband Jimbo and two daughters Ashley and Allie.

I am bitter.

Josh cried throughout most of the funeral while I sat there feeling hard and cold. Now mind you, I mourned Wendy's loss but I was just so bitter.

I know that by no means do I have the right to question God or his plans but all I could do was sit there angry. Why did He have to take such a wonderful person, mother, friend?

This led me to start thinking about JD. Why was he taken so soon? Why is that God allows crackheads (excuse my free speech there) to spit out multiple kiddos but yet loving caring people who WANT to be parents struggle?

I am frustrated.

Maybe one day I'll understand...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry that you have to suffer another loss. It does seem that sometimes the people who most deserve and will be best at something have to struggle to get it. I find it hard sometimes , but at the end of the day I have to have faith that there is a higher plan. I know that I will have more children, although I am not certain of the route that will lead me there. But once I am there, I feel it will all make more sense. Know that the same holds true for you! You ARE a wonderful mother and WILL have more children.