Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Beautiful Niece or Nephew


Hi friends! These very tiny pictures that I can't seem to enlarge are of my niece or nephew. Thanks for all the prayers. Molly went for an ultra sound the other day and heart beat is really strong. From the beats, they think it may be a girl. Her placenta hasn't torn anymore and they things are going to be ok.

Molly didn't tell me just how traumatic her trip to the hospital was until the other day. When she noticed the bleeding she called her doctor right away. The stupid nurse told her she could come in if she wanted to but she was probably "just" miscarrying so there wasn't much they could do! Molly called Eric and told him to meet her at the hospital. hospital. He made it to the hospital just as they were doing the ultrasound. He said they were both crying and panicked only to look up at the ultrasound screen and see their baby looking right at them and waving! (see the middle picture) This baby is a fighter! She/he has guts and I personally think she/he has a pretty great profile. lol. Again, thanks for the prayers. Only about 20 more weeks to go.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Oh this post gave me chills! I am so happy for them. How wonderful! That nurse sucked though. I think she could have thought of a better way to say that.......furthermore had your sister not gone she would have been walking wondering if she had lost the baby or not. What a but head nurse. Can ya tell the nurse annoyed me!? haha

Keep us posted and tell her we are praying for her and that sweet little baby in there!