Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Days of the Week

I've met several wonderful people on this new journey I'm on. One friend in particular asked me if there was a certain day of the week that was toughest for me. I thought about her question. Its funny because its not just one day. Its alot of days. Thursdays hurt because that's the day my pregnancy week changed and I knew I was that much closer to meeting my beautiful baby boy face to face. Fridays stink because thats the day we discovered no heartbeat and that JD was gone. and well, Sundays...Sundays are just bitter sweet. Sunday is the day we delivered JD... the day we got to hold our little angel for the first time and say goodbye all in one day.

So, that pretty much leaves Monday through Wednesday and of course Saturday. As of right now, those days are pretty well...shitty too. I am trying NOT to wallow in self-pitty but this is my blog and so I'm wallowing.

No comments: