Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm in a funk!

Reason number 200 for moving back to Wakulla: My hair dresser. Ok call me shallow, but there's nothing worse than getting a bad haircut! Today I went and got a haircut. I showed the lady the picture and everything. I guess I should have emphasized "Long Layers!" Now I look like I have a mushroom growing on top of my head! I am presenting at a conference next Saturday and I look like a shroom! Thank goodness I have a week to figure out what to do with this mess. Maybe I can get a wig. I am so bummed right now.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Oh, you sooooooo need to post a pic!! Heh heh. I had someone butcher my hair once--They spiked my bangs and cut them so short, I looked like Bart Simpson for a month. It was HORRIBLE!! (and I did not go to the hairdresser to get it fixed that way either!!) I feel for ya girl!! Use lots of mousse and hairspray!!