Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm going home!

Well, this is it. My internet will be disconnected on Saturday, March 11th. Not sure if I'll be able to make it. I'm such a technology freak these days. I had planned to have dinner with my friend Rebecca last night. She called me and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I invited a few extra friends as well." I showed up to see about 12 people from work! It was heartwarming to see that many of my co-workers at dinner for me. Of course, it could have just been there excuse to drink! I really had a great time. They even gave a nice going away gift; a tartwarmer from Yankee Candle Company. I LOVE candles so it was a perfect gift. Rebecca paid for my dinner. We ate at Outback. It was yummy! The waiters and waitresses came out and sang to me and gave me the largest piece of cake you've ever seen. I shared with the people at the table and even had some left over for breakfast!

I'm exhausted. Not sure if its the stress of moving, hormones or all the crap I've been eating. Jenny Craig would NOT be happy with me! I hope that once I get moved I won't eat so much and can get back into exercising. I guess I should finish packing. I have to take down my curtains and put a few odds and ends in boxes and I'll be finished! What a terrific journey this year has been. Now I'm off to embark on new territory.

No comments: