Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

City Girl Gone Country

Yep, that's me... this weekend I went "woods-ridin." This would be Josh's idea of spending time with me while still having the chance to go hunting. Romantic... I know. LOL! I figure hey, it kept me from racking up my credit card at the mall and I got to spend time with my man. Of course, my dumb behind didn't think about the logistics behind, "woods-ridin" and brought along a 32oz Big Gulp of Diet Coke! Guess what?!? There are no port-o-lets in the Appalachicola National Forest. Those of you who know me, know what a prissy missy I can be. I have a hard enough time peeing in public restrooms for fear that someone will hear me! There was no stoppin' this Big Gulp from comin' out of me, though. So, Josh pulled off the road and I walked down into the woods and yep, I peed behind a tree. I'm proud of myself too. I only peed a little bit on the bottom of my jeans. All I can say is thank God I've lost weight b/c there is no way in hell I could have squatted like that at 200 pounds!

3 comments:

Amy M said...

Good for you Janie! Glad you had a good time too!

Merisi said...

I commented on one of your August posts, and had to come see if Josh was still around! Yep, how wonderful,
and if finding a safe spot to get rid of that darn coke isn't the most romantic thing I have ever read about, I don't know! Good luck! :-)

Patyrish said...

Girl I am laughing so hard.

I am the same way. I would have been dying knowing I had to go squat behind a tree. When ya gotta go though.......

My Dad used to take a ziplock bag when he went hunting that way if he had to pee he would.....well you get the idea.....

PUKE!