Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, December 27, 2010

This is My Prayer

I've been reading this blog entitled, "Jesus Complete Me." Great read. Very uplifting. Tonight, these statements hit close to home..."Mature faith is knowing and trusting God always in all circumstances. It's giving up control. It's giving up the fight... to want more and to be more in Christ. It's about contentment, contentment in Him. It's about going wherever God leads and resisting sin. Resisting sin! It's about growing up!"

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:3 NIV

Whew... talk about needing that today. Not sure what's going on lately. I have this deep pain in my soul. There are times throughout the day when I feel like I'm walking through a dark tunnel. Despite all the shopping, time spent with my family and friends or how much my husband tells me things are going to get better, I can't seem to get out of this funk. Perhaps its because JD's due date is approaching, maybe its the holidays, or maybe just maybe its just because I lost my firstborn son and there's nothing I can do about it.

Not sure.

1 comment:

Jesus Complete Me said...

No way! I cannot believe it! I just "googled" my blog title and found you, friend! Thank you for sharing my blog and sharing your life! You just blessed my heart! I pray God continues blessing yours!!! Keep going, friend. Keep plugging along and God will continue showing YOU how faithful He is!!! Love & Hugs, JCM!