Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, November 25, 2005

It's a Miracle!

I met this guy on Match.com. We've been talking for almost a month on the phone and through e-mails. He seems to be wonderful. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to meet him for the first time. Why am I so nervous? I have that nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach. I always get this way. I used to think that it was sign that I wasn't supposed to go out on a date with that guy and usually I would cancel the date. The thing is, I can't keep cancelling these dates. What the hell is wrong with me? While I like being single, I don't want to be single forever. I'd like to have that special person to share things with.

So, I'm going on this date. Of course, I have no idea what to wear. Something shaped like a tent. Just kidding. I'm just nervous about if we'll have enough to talk about. Will I do or say something stupid? Geez... this is alot of work. It's a miracle...Janie T. has a date with a guy who doesn't need a green card!!!

3 comments:

Patyrish said...

Gosh I remember that feeling in the pit of my stomach back when I was dating. It's normal girl! I am sure you will have a great time. Just be your sweet, charming self and I know it will be lots of fun! Can't wait to hear how it went!

Alyssa said...

You'll do fine. I hope he is great and you guys have a lot in common. Good luck--and you better get your booty on line and fill us in when you get back!! Ha ha. Remember now, I met my hubby on Match.com..........

Alyssa said...

You'll do fine. I hope he is great and you guys have a lot in common. Good luck--and you better get your booty on line and fill us in when you get back!! Ha ha. Remember now, I met my hubby on Match.com..........