Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Living Single

Don't tell Queen LaTifa I stole her t.v. show title. I've been wanting to write about this for a while though, so I thought I would. You know what's great about living alone? You can walk around in your t-shirt and underwear and nobody cares. As long as your blinds are closed. Sorry about the mental image! I like being able to eat rice crispy treats for dinner. I have the whole bed to myself and I can pee with the door wide open. I'm thankful I have this opportunity. I know just where I leave things and don't worry about anybody moving my stuff. On the other hand, Living Single can be lonely at times too. For instance, I ate my turkey sandwich in front of the computer. I am going to make a conscious effort to meet people and go out more. Good Night! Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: