Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Its Not Gonna Happen...

Ok, I met with the guy from last night again today, this time for lunch. Just not gonna happen. I thought it was my anxiety but nope, there are just things that are too different between us. I've decided no more internet dating sites and definitely no more fix ups with guys that my Spanish friends know. (did anybody say, "green card?") I'm back to square one again: Waiting for Mr. Perfect to fall out of the sky. It'll happen. This was a great learning experience. I also feel much better about myself and the way I look. Its been a stressful day, I'm going to take a nap! J

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Oh Janie I am sorry it didnt work out, at least you got a hot smooch out of it! LOL. Your kidding about the guy and the green card right!?
Trish