Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Saturday, February 24, 2007

While I'm waiting on my self-tanner to dry, I thought I'd update my blog. Well, Molly and Eric have an official date for Thomas' delivery date. (That sounds like he's being sent UPS...) Anyway, due to a lack of private rooms, my sister has agreed to wait and be induced Monday night. If Thomas doesn't arrive within 12 hours of labor, Molly will have a c-section. I don't know much about having babies but as much difficulty as she's had already, I'd go ahead and vote for the c-section. I don't think I'd want to labor for 12 hours. I won't be able to be there for his birth but I'm going over Thursday, March 1st and stay until Sunday. That way I can get in alot of 'Thomas time' (oh Lord, I already sound like a dork!)

As I wait, my anxiety is building. Of course it could be the combination of many things. One, I'm down to 37.5 mg on my anti-anxiety meds. I'm trying to get off of it and see if I can make it with exercise and therapy. If I can't I'll try something new. Recent studies have found that the one I'm on is linked to liver damage. I think its linked to me being tired and hungry all of the time, too (hence the weight gain???). Of course the quack of a doctor I saw last month said that could be depression. Trust me, I definitely know what depression feels like and this ain't it!

I also realized that I had a huge cup of diet coke with breakfast this morning. That's my next goal... to cut the diet coke. I swear I'm addicted. Do they have AA for that? If I don't drink it I get nauseated and a headache. If I drink too much, I get the jitters and clumsy.

Finally, there's the fact that I'm presenting at TCC this afternoon with my co-teacher, Amber. We are presenting on 'The Art of Co-Teaching.' Can you believe it? I tried co-teaching two years ago and could NOT do it. I absolutely adore the person I taught with, but I had my own issues (another saga for another day), and it just didnt' work. I also didn't give it enough time either. Anyway, Amber and I work pretty well together and that's what our topic is on.

Well, I've got to finish getting ready. Take Care! J

No comments: