Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Taken Me 31 Years, 6 months, 3 weeks and 2 days...

Yep, that's how long its taken me to finally be OK with me! I've always known that I'm a beautiful girl, but I'm always trying to find ways to better myself. Subconsciously, I've put my life on hold thinking I'm not complete until I lose 60 pounds or I get out of debt or how about this one... I get married! Its not going to happen anymore. I am complete! I'm NOT going to do anymore fad diets or exercise until my eyeballs fall out. Now don't get me wrong, do I think its healthy to sit around watching t.v. and eating junk all day? Nope, absolutely not, but instead of weight being a constant priority, I'm going to focus on my health.

As for $$$. I'm doing the best I can. I thank God everyday that my car cranks and gets me from point A to point B. I have a fabulous job that I love and my bills are paid on time. What more can a girl ask for.

As for a man...well, if the right one comes along then great. If not, I'm not going to cry about it. Being a size 6 doesn't make a person more worthy of finding a man. I looked at myself in the mirror yesterday and for the first time in a long time, I saw a gorgeous girl wearing a size 18. Her smile could knock the socks off of a GQ model! One chin or two, I'm worthy, strong and fantastic.

No comments: