Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, December 24, 2007

What is sexy anyway?

I was playing around with the camara tonight making different faces just cutting the fool. I looked at one, thinking the shot would be sexy and burst out laughing. (Don't worry, I wasn't doing anything wierd just making faces, all clothes on.) Instead of looking sexy, I looked pissed and to top it off, my double chin looked worse than ever. I don't think there is anything sexy about me. I'm beautiful, funny and cute, but definitely NOT sexy. Maybe sexy, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So, I guess I'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Girl you crack me up.

A friend of mine and I were taking pictures of each other last night. WE tried a few "sexy ones" and both ended up hysterically laughing. She looked like a deer in the headlights and I...well I won't go there...let's just say it wasnt SEXY! LOL