Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pictures

Last night we all dressed up in matching olive green shirts and met at J.C. Penneys for family pictures. If anybody has ever experienced family pictures you know it is like accomplishing a 5K race! Surprisingly enough, you couldn't have asked for a smoother experience. Everybody showed up ontime and in a good mood. I can't wait to get them back. We haven't had family shots taken since my mom and Gene were married in 2001.

Afterwards, we went to Logans (my favorite restaurant!). My sister and brother-in-law treated me to dinner for getting Teacher of the Year at my school. I'm sure blessed to have a great family. I love eating together as a family. Ok, enough with that. I'm starting to sound like a Publix commercial.

No comments: