Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm supposed to be...

I should be doing something productive like preparing for my class that is tomorrow night but instead I am in front of the computer. Oh well, It'll all get done. So, a group of friends went out last night for Staci's birthday. We had a nice time. A friend of ours from high school was playing at a local restaurant so we went and listened to him. I thought I'd post this picture of me and Jes. I really liked it.

I have to say we look pretty hot. Things really do get better with age, lol! Jes is preparing for a half marathon! Can you believe it? My hat is off to her. I'm still working on the art of perfecting the 5k. I have absolutely NO desire to run any farther than 3.1 miles unless I am being chased by the cops or an alligator.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Girl you look great and if that's the $8 shirt I am even more excited about your deal! LOLOL Am I a huge nerd or what!