Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tell me something...

Why is it that when I go into a store and they have the word 'Clearance' or red stickers covering the original price of an item I get excited? Is that sick or what? The scary thing is, I want to buy whatever it is because its "on sale." I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and they had wedding bubbles on clearance for like 7 dollars. Ok, I've only been dating Josh for 3 months and I don't see marriage anywhere in the future for quite some time, if at all. What the hell do I need with wedding bubbles?

Is this a woman thing or am I just insane?

3 comments:

Amy M said...

Wedding bubbles are great for the playground! :) And I get excited about red tags too!

Alyssa said...

I think it's a woman thing.

I do that, too.

I bought nine pairs of sweat pants for Delaney becuase they were on sale for 2 dollars a pair. It's summer.

I had the presence of mind to buy for the size she will be in at wintertime, but, you know. Saw that sale tag and got all excited.

Love and miss ya.

Patyrish said...

I do it too. I have to stop myself and say "Trish do you really need a 50 pack of mayonaise"?