Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why is it so hard to look good?

You know, guys have it made. To get dressed up, they can get away with a polo and a nice pair of jeans. If they have hair, they put a little gel in it or if they're like my boyfriend, they're bald, no big deal. Girls... its a different story. I love my hair but lets face it, its a mess unless I have it in a clip. It doesn't matter if I use a Chi to straighten it, its all over my head! What's the point? I bought this cute purple top (the one in the picture of me and Jes) for like $6. I was so proud of it. My cleavage looked great except for the fact that my bra kept popping up! So, in every picture you see a hint of black. I felt like someone was playing tug-of-war with my body. My jeans were low-rise so I wore a thong. (sorry, don't visualize.) Whoever made those things had to be some sadistic wierdo! So, as I was saying, tug-of-war. My neck was being pulled by the tie up sash on the cute shirt and the thong was pulling from the other end. I could NOT wait to go home and change. Let's face it, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of chick. Thank God my boyfriend likes that way. I guess that's why we get along!

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Oh girl, a thong....I can't stand it. I don't understand people that say "well panties ride up anyway if it's already there it won't bother you".

WHATEVER!

I will gladly pick the occasionally wedgie then walk around feeling like I have butt floss........

.....have I gone too far again.

Sorry I havent been here recently. I have sucked about blog reading.

Going to read more.

Oh and also LOVE THE $8 SHIRT DEAL! That alone would have made my whole day. I LOVE a deal!