Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Trip to the Marine Lab




I took Thomas to the Marine Lab a few weeks ago. Here are some photos. Thomas is the cutest thing ever. He's wearing a 3T top, 2T bottom and size 9 shoes! He has an amazing vocabulary and memory. We have to watch our language these days! His smile brightens up the room. I still can't figure out who he looks like. There are days when I see only Eric, but then I see Molly too. He's quite sensitive like me. I guess he's just got a little bit of everybody in him. Anyway, enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

SERIOUSLY HE IS SOOOO DARN CUTE and when did he get so big.....it seems overnight to me!

A SHOE SIZE NINE! Makily is only in a FIVE! He's got some BIG FEET!

Looks like he had fun though! Aunt J rocks!