Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm On My Way...

to the great state of West Virginia! I'm leaving for Altamonte Springs today to visit with my aunt and uncle. They are gracious enough to take me to the airport in Sanford on Saturday where I'll be flying to West Virginia to visit my very dear friend Maggie and her family. I'm so excited to meet her baby boy, Luc. He was born in December and I have yet to meet him! Besides the great state of Florida I can't think of another place I'd consider living other than West Virginia. Its so green there, the people are friendly and they have great sales on clothes! Maggie and her husband L.R. bought me a plane ticket for my birthday to come visit. I can't wait to see everybody. So, I'll be putting the blogging on hold for a while. Talk to you in a week!

1 comment:

MiSScNeLLY said...

Have a safe and happy trip! Also, Happy BIRTHDAY!!!