Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, August 01, 2008

1% spandex

As I was getting dressed for work the other day, I happened to look at the tag on my shorts and noticed it said, 99% cotton, 1% spandex. What a wonderful invention that spandex! Just that 1% can often make the difference between me wearing a size 10 as opposed to a size 12. Isn't that something? I know this blog entry isn't earth-shattering but it was on my mind so I thought I'd post.

As for the size 10 versus 12... my diet/exercise regime has come to a slow standstill. I'm starting from square one on my protein diet come Monday. Wish me luck! While I haven't gained a lot of weight back, I've got to get back on track or before you know it I'll back in a 20. I haven't been running lately and as a result I feel like my muscles are turning to mush.

No comments: