Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, September 08, 2008

Booty Ballet




My friend Jes and I have been taking a Booty Ballet class on Wednesday nights. Its alot of fun even though I am the most uncoordinated person in the class. I love getting to wear a leotard with cute tops that camoflage my tummy. (Still a stubborn spot that I must deal with... sorry I digressed...) Anyway, I also love the instructor. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to take dance classes with this lady but never did because, well... as I've mentioned before I suck at anything that requires coordination. Anyway, its an honor to take a class taught by her.

I think however, the best part of the class is going out for margaritas with Jes after the class. They are yummy, delicious. The only problem is, I like to eat the chips and salsa too. It probably defeats the purpose of exercising! Oh well...

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

I wish someone taught one of those classes here. We have Zoomba but it's not as good.