Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, September 08, 2008

Its Crazy...

so I thought I'd post an entry on some crazy stuff related to me...

1. I will have lived in my house for an entire year on September 12th and the scary thing is... I still love it here! (those of you who know me, know my average stay is 6-10 months!)
2. I haven't been to the mall in a month! (that would be thanks to being in love)
3. I've been cooking and guess what? I enjoy it!
4. I've managed 4 whole months of dating the same guy and haven't tried to run away. (Lord, I hope I haven't jinxed that one!)

I'll post more later, but I thought this was enough for now.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Aww I love that you are all cozy in your home. I LOVE where I live and it's so nice when you truly are comfortable and "settled" somewhere.