Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

6.2 down... a WHOLE LOT more to go!

I am happy to say, I lost 6.2 pounds this week on my Jenny Craig diet! I am sooooo proud of myself. I was tempted twice to go off the path. Once I was waiting for this lady at the mall in the food court no less and twice I stopped and bought dinner for a friend who had just had a baby. I prayed really hard and enjoyed the smells. Its funny how much I use food as a crutch. I eat when I'm bored, as a reward, to fulfill my loneliness. This week I learned to appreciate foods like canned pears and steamed carrots. Who'd of thought it... me and steamed carrots??? I also made a point to put alot of effort into my activities this week. I parked farther away when I went shopping, extended my walks with Missy (my dog) and tried to do stuff while I listened to t.v. I hope everybody has a great week. I get to go to Tally this weekend and visit with some friends and family.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Woo Hoo, you GO girl!!!!! I am gonna do Jenny Craig again after Delaney is born, because I did well after I had Micah (lost 55 pounds). I am so glad you are doing so well with it. Keep on truckin'!!