Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Holdin Steady At...

Well, today is Tuesday and I went to my weigh-in session at Jenny Craig. I didn't lose or gain this week. I'm kind of bummed but then I think I did better than I could have done. I went to Tally this weekend and celebrated a friend's birthday by drinking 3 Coronas! Usually I have Bud Lite but they were out of it at the Bowling Alley. I haven't had beer in six months and I choose the weekend before weighing in to drink! Oh well, the main thing is I had the most wonderful weekend with my friends. I didn't come home all sad and yucky like I did two weeks ago. I'm going to go now and enjoy some reduced fat peanut butter and cool whip. The Jenny lady said it was ok to replace the olives I was supposed to have with pb since I don't believe in olives! Take Care!

No comments: