Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Saturday, January 07, 2006

And Life Goes On...

Hi there! My last post sounded really depressing. I know things will get better. I just always feel like crap when I have to leave home and return to West Palm Beach. I don't regret my move here. I have made some terrific friends, reunited with old friends and have enjoyed spending time with relatives I haven't been around in a while. Its also made me appreciate home and teaching. I feel rejuvinated and excited about next fall. My mom and I went looking for property in Wakulla and may have found a cute little place to buy on an acre of land. Property is crazy expensive in Wakulla. I knew things were like that here in WPB, but up north? Anyway,who knows what the future holds. I'm giving it to God. Something I've been struggling with for a while!

In regards to the whole Jenny Craig thing, I lasted two days and then blew it while in Tally. Since I'm home now I'm going to stick to it religiously. I want to at least lose the 20 pounds I've gained since I've moved here. I've decided that since I've been fat all my life, I'm gonna always be fat, just not this fat. We have a saying in our family, "when your stomach sticks out farther than your boobs, you need to lose some weight." Well, thats where I am at.

Today was the most beautiful day. It was cold enough to wear my leather jacket. Well, I've gotta run. Not really run, but I need to go. I'm meeting friends for dinner. Take Care!

No comments: