Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Well, all of the festivities are over. I go back to work tomorrow. I spent a week in Wakulla and now I am home in West Palm Beach. I don't think I have ever been so homesick in my life! My chest hurts and I'm on the verge of tears. Sometimes I feel guilty for complaining about wanting to go home. I just finished reading my friend's blog about her little girl and I feel bad for feeling sorry for myself. I had a great New Year's Eve and enjoyed my visit to Wakulla. I'm just not in the mood to write. I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

janie..Please don't even feel guilty for wanting to go home or feeling sorry for yourself!!! EVERYONE has problems in their life EVERYONE. Just because some of mine are complex does not mean that yours arent as important or valid. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have my family so close to me. I will never forget a conversation I had with Allen right after we got married. He had a job offer for ALOT more money but in CALIFORNIA. It really could have been a million dollars and I still wouldnt have moved. I need my parents and family around and I would be lost without them. I hope you are feeling much better today and that you will write again soon. I really love reading your blog!
Love Trish