Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2.8... not on the rictor scale!

I'm not even sure if I spelled that correctly, but I thought it was funny so I used it as my title. I lost 2.8 pounds this week! I'm trying not to put so much emphasis on weight loss but when I weighed in and realized I'd lost, I felt invigorated.

You know, I'm a big weinie. Today I had to go get my permanent crown put on. Geez, that hurt like hell. My nerve endings were really sensitive. I don't know about having babies. I may have to adopt.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

WAY TO GO ON THE WEIGHT LOSS...WHOOOO HOOO BABY! Can you send some of your motivation this way because I am so fat right now! LOL

As for the adopting vs. having babies....girl lemmee tell ya IT HURTS A FREAKING LOT!!! And I had an epidural. I just recently watched my best friend give birth NATURALLY WITH NO DRUGS...it scared me.....ouch! Adoption is sounding better and better to me too now! LOL