Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Autism Bites!

So my friend Nicole sent me this link to a website called autism bites. I added it to my links. She has a son with autism. He is the most adorable little guy who is a real charmer and extremely bright. He has some great teachers, lol! Just kidding. Anyway, about the link, Nicole says that the couple that own the website have six kids with autism!!! Yowzers! They sell t-shirts with funny sayings on them to raise money for autism awareness. Some parents with children who have autism may get upset about them but Nicole thought they were hillarious. So, I figured it was ok to post about it. She has a great sense of humor about Kanan and I am amazed at her strength and determination with him. I'm going to go look at the website now. Maybe they have a t-shirt for crazy ESE teachers, lol! TAke Care!

No comments: