Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Carded for Sudafed

Ok, so the next time I get a burst of energy to vacuum my car or blow off my driveway, I'm going to take some serious drugs before venturing outside. I've developed a nasty cold thanks to my Friday night endeavors. Its really kicking my butt. I haven't exercised since Sunday. This is rediculous. If you see a fat chick with auburn color hair on the side of road puking, honk. Its just me throwing up phlem from getting overheated. Gross, I know but what can I say?

HOw funny is this? Did you know they card you for purchasing Sudafed? Yep, not sure why. I personally hate the stuff but it was either take the Sudafed or watch as my brain exploded out my ears. Yikes, I still need to change my air filters. That should be fun. I better go do that before the dizziness comes back!

No comments: