Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

So, I should be working on a project for school that's due January 7th. Instead, I'm procrastinating. I've been on MySpace, uploaded pics, watched t.v. and basically avoided work in general.

I don't have too many New Year's Resolutions this year. A big one of mine this year is to get out more. How am ever going to find Mr. Right if I'm always at home? Another, which seems to be one I've had for the past 20 or so years is to lose weight. Its not because I don't feel beautiful. I am beautiful. Its because I'm uncomfortable and tired all the time. I can't breathe when I bend down to tie my shoes and I need more energy to keep up with my little guys at work. Not to mention hanging out with my main squeeze (Thomas) who's been walking since he was 9 months old!

So, I've decided to go on this diet thats the new rave around the school district. Its called 'First Impressions.' You take diet pills and supplements, get weekly B12 shots, and eat basically a low-no carb diet. Its all under a doctor's supervision. I've been on the diet pills since Thursday and they really do work. I have to make myself eat. Those of you who know me, know that I obsess about eating. If I'm not eating, I'm thinking about what to eat next. I started the actual dieting yesterday. I don't even crave carbs! Is that crazy or what? I weigh in this Thursday. I'll keep you posted. Take Care! J

No comments: