Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Beauty of Life...mp3s and Choco Lucky Charms!

I ordered a mp3 player off of Amazon.com for like 30 bucks. Its nothing fancy but it works for me. I almost sent it back because it looked difficult to program. Once I read the directions I figured it out. It is sooooo cool! I had the best workout today because of it. I had to be careful though because I downloaded my favorite songs from my best CDs and I just knew that at any second I was going to bust out in song! Nevertheless, I restrained myself!

Afterwards, I stopped at the Family Dollar to pick up a few necessities and saw the most amazing discovery: Chocolaty Lucky Charms! Lucky Charms are one of my all time favorite cereals. I also like Cocoa Crispies so I thought Chocolaty Lucky Charms might be the best of both worlds. You know what? It is! Its those small things in life that make me happy!

Well, thats about all for now. I hope everybody is having a happy holiday. It is hotter than hades here and doesn't feel much like Christmas.

No comments: