Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Year's Restitutions...I mean, resolutions!

Cliche? Maybe, As most American Citizens I have a few New Year's Resolutions. I was thinking back to some I have made in the past and I would have to say the funniest one I made was to reduce the amount of profanity I use! Ha! I think I may have increased it. I've decided that one is a lost cause. Its inherited on both sides of my family. Sorry, I digressed... Anyway, this year I'm working on becoming a healthier person: emotionally, socially, and physically. I think emotionally and socially I'm doing much better. (therapy, making the move to WPB, yadda, yadda, yadda) Physically is another story! I am NOT happy with the way I look. I have gained 22 pounds since June. Today I went to Jenny Craig and joined for 2 months. If it works, I'll extend my membership. So, I think I've officially tried all the possible weightloss program out there. If you need any advice on any of them, I'd be glad to share. My other resolution, is moving home. Right now, I feel at peace with my decision. I am excited about going back into the classroom. I am thrilled about buying my own place. I'm not looking forward to moving all of my crap back to C'ville, but I figure I can take a little each time I go home and maybe it won't be so bad. You know, I turn 30 this year. Some people would be depressed about this, but I'm not. I'm actually honored and feel blessed. I'm lucky to be alive after some of the things I've done. I've had all sorts of jobs and been pretty successful at them. I have sooo many people who love me (or at least they put up a good show)and I love them. Well, duties call. (I got a Tetris Plug N Play for Christmas!). Love, J

No comments: