Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Its My Life

Ok call me a copy cat but I had to try this out. My friend Trisha, who got me into this whole blogger business is always downloading cool videos onto her website so I thought I'd try it too. The other day I'm driving home from work and I'm listening to the radio station, WIRK 107.9, a country station when I hear this song that I'm totally engrossed in. Its hard for me to really get into songs because my mind usually goes 90 miles per hour, but this one was about travelling from place to place and the chorus is all about who says you can't go home? The singer goes into how great all different places are but the best place to be is home. I thought geez this song is all about me! Anyway, I'm listening to the song and I keep thinking, I know this guy. It sounds like Bon Jovi, but it can't be Bon Jovi because I'm listening to a country station. Sure enough, it was Bon Jovi! In case you don't know, Bon Jovi is my all time favorite rock group. Jon Bon Jovi is the sexiest man alive! Oh yeah, back to downloading the song. So, the video clip website doesn't have this new song available for download, but here is another one that hits close to my heart. I have been so blessed in my life to have had the opportunities I have had. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do.

2 comments:

Patyrish said...

Janie, don't say you are a copy cat....how the heck do you think I figured out and thought of doing this stuff? COPIED SOMEONE ELSE! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Love You Girl!

Trish

Patyrish said...

I am a chode what I meant to say is that I copied someone else when I put vid's and stuff on my site...I will shut up now...ya know when you just keep talking though and making things worse?
hahahaha

Trish