Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Needed:

Steamy hot man who smells good to come share my new bed with me. Ok, that sounded slutty didn't it? I didn't mean for it to come out that way. Its just I have all this room and Missy and I would like to share it. My mom and I went shopping with intentions of buying a new bed for HER. The sales lady informed us that they were having a great special and you could buy a king size bed for the price of a full! I just bought a queen size bed in September that is in perfect condition and my mom doesn't have room for a king size bed so guess who ended up with a new bed??? Yep, me. I am so spoiled. My mom got my bed. Here are some pics of my new bed. I am in hog heaven. I just need to find the right headboard and my room will be complete!

Me after a great nights rest in my new bed:

I've lost enough weight that I can lay down and still see my feet! (My mother was a bit confused by this picture. She wasn't sure why this was a big deal to me.)

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Yay for a new bed....we need one! We keep flipping the mattress hoping it will be like new....LOLOLOL YES I AM A LOOOSER! LOL

I love the comforter by the way. I totally get the feet picture and smiled when I saw it because that is so something I would have done! LOL