Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, April 28, 2008

40 Pounds Baby!!!

NO, not a 40 pound baby, but I've lost 40 pounds! Its so unreal. I can't believe my new attitude/outlook on life. I eat to live now, versus living to eat. I like to exercise. I can't believe I just typed that. I started doing Weight Watchers last week. I need the good carbs with all the running I'm doing. WW has all these new incentives for losing weight. One is a key chain once you hit your 10% weightloss. I'm getting that damn key chain! The problem is I've got to lose 16-17 pounds before I can get it. So, in all I need to lose about 25 more pounds and I'll be at a healthy reasonable weight. Here's some recent pictures to show everybody. I'm conceited but I'm also grateful to be truly happy for the first time in my life.

2 comments:

Patyrish said...

Janie you really look amazing. You SHOULD be proud of yourself. You have worked so hard! I love that color blue on you by the way....BEAUTIFUL!

40 POUNDS! WAY TO GO!

Erika said...

Looking GRRREAT Janie T!