Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weightloss Transformation

I'm sure you're getting sick of me talking about my diet, exercise and losing weight but it's my blog and well, that's whats on my mind so here goes... AGAIN!!! I was going through some pictures and came across some photos I took during this journey. I'm glad I found them because today I was in the dressing room trying on workout clothes and I kept seeing my flaws rather my accomplishments. I've gotten impatient with myself. I didn't gain this weight overnight and I have to remember I can't lose it overnight. I have to remember that I've lost 37.6 pounds in a little over 3 months! I haven't been under 200 pounds in nearly 10 years!!!! I can run 3 miles in 13 minutes without losing a lung or having a heart attack. I can feel my breast bone, cheek bones AND if I search in the right place, I can even find my hip bones! The best part about this diet is that I haven't had to wear my Sea Bands for nausea in like 2 months!

Anyway, my weightloss is beginning to taper off so the weightloss nurse suggested I do a 3 day cheat to shock my body. This means for 3 days I eat things I've been "missing" out on like bread, ice cream, pasta without over doing it. After the 3 days, I have to go back to my normal routine. I sure hope it works. I was really scared to try it for fear I'd OD on things I use to crave. Its really funny because last night for dinner I ate a sub from Publix with the bread. Afterwards, I felt sick. Tonight, Jes and I went to Logan's and I ate a yeast roll for the first time in 3 months. I expected to have that near heaven feeling. Nothing happened. I did however have the worst heartburn ever. I also felt heavy and tired. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to getting back on track.

No comments: