Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Break '08!

In the past, Spring Break for me was spent drinking beer and lying on the beach. While I did have a beer or two, this Spring Break was somewhat different... Mom, Molly and I made plans to go to a resort for Spring Break with Thomas, but things changed when Thomas had to go to the hospital. Since Thomas couldn't swim and he needed to be under his doctor's supervision we decided to stay home.

Friday night I had dinner with some great friends from Jacksonville. I went out with some friends from high school on Saturday night. I met with my trainer twice this week to practice running for my 5k. I was able to clean off my backporch. I exercised ALOT. On Wednesday I drove out to Apalachicola to do some window shopping. I love that little town. There is so much character there. On my way home I stopped in Carabelle and went swimming at the beach. It was freezing ass cold but I didn't care. I was determined to swim and I did! The bathrooms were of course under construction so I had to change in my car. Thank God I've lost so much weight. Its alot easier to be discreet! Jes and I did some shopping today. Tomorrow, I'm taking Thomas to the Jr. Museum. Saturday is my first big race. My cousin Erica made me a shirt that says, "5K Virgin." I can't wait to wear it. Maybe it'll attract some men. Finally, Sunday will need to be spent getting ready for work, YUCK!!!

No comments: