Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, April 20, 2008

These Are My Confessions...

I think Usher has a song by that title. I was thinking the other day about silly pet peeves I have. I probably shouldn't even blog them but I'm going to anyway. So here goes:
1. I'm obsessed with watching 'Days of Our Lives.' My brother-in-law says I should be embarrassed to even tell people I watch it but... I even have their spoiler paged bookedmarked on my computer!
2. If my bras and underwear don't match, I feel out of sorts.
3. I love to smell Crayola crayons.
4. I've been a fan of Jon Bon Jovi's since I was 10 years old. My dream is to visit Saraville, NJ one day. That's his birthplace.
5. For a single person living alone, I have an overabundance of toilet paper, paper towels and washing detergent. Not sure why, but I get out of sorts when I'm low on any of these things.
6. I've taught ESE for about 10 years now. Yesterday, I caught myself lining up ketchup packets at McDonalds. Could I be on the spectrum?

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

oooo girl these are hilarious!

1.I can't believe you have "Days" bookmarked! LOLOL I watched that as a kid and I now realize how inappropriate that was! hahahahahah

2. I'm lucky if I have a clean bra and undies so mine almost NEVER match! I need to go panty shopping and do laundry more often eh?

3. Okay that's just weird....but I will admit that I love to sniff those big black permanent markers...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, love that smell!


Uhm and yeah your so on the spectrum, I think in a quirky way we all are....I used to get great joy out of lining of the Tylenol bottles when I worked in the pedi's office. It made me mad when someone mixed them up...couldnt they see I had them in PERFECT ORDER!??!?!