Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pics




Some friends from high school came into town this past weekend. I met up with them Saturday night for a quick visit. We had a good time catching up and reminiscing(sp) about old times. Sorry the one picture is sideways but I'm tired and didn't feel like turning it around. I had never had an apple martini before then. I should never have tried it. It tasted like an apple Jolly Rancher. I also enjoyed a very cold beer. It made me realize just how much I miss cold beer!

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

APPLE MARTINIS ARE MY WEAKNESS.

See I only like to drink if I can't taste the alcohol. I am not a beer girl but give me a fruity drink and I am in trouble! I forget it's alcohol and drink like it's a coke.
BAD....VERY BAD....BUT MOST OF THE TIME VERY FUN! LOLOLOL Well not most of the time, I mean I don't drink often like maybe once a month, twice if it's a good month, i mean I am not an alcoholic or anything....I sound like I am by saying all that so I will shut up now.