Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Date Update

Well, I went out with Josh last Tuesday night. We met at Applebee's and talked for almost 3 hours! It was really comfortable. Normally, I go on a blind date with preconceived notions just knowing that things are going to suck. I kept an open mind this time. It went well. I still had that nervous, throw up feeling but all in all it went well. I guess I wasn't too much of a twit because he called me Wednesday night and said he had a good time. (I didn't even put out! Geez, I sound like a slut.) He's been out of town since then so we've made tentative plans to go out this Wednesday. Very exciting times for this old lady!

I'm trying not to get too worked up over this. We'll take it one day at a time. If anything it has been a great confidence booster. Polly, can you pull a rune on this one?

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

YAY! I am so glad this is going well. I think having the "no pressure" mind set WORKS WONDERS and just go into for fun. Great things happen that way.