Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, May 09, 2008

Warning: White Legs Have Been Known to Cause Blindness!!!!





After the 5k, Jes, Amber and I spent the night at my aunt and uncle's house. It was great to see them. We were able to catch up and reminisce about old times. I don't visit them nearly enough. My aunt is my dad's sister. When I spend time with her, I feel closer to my daddy and my grandmother, their mother.

My aunt and uncle made a poster that said, "Congrats on your 5k," and hung a banner up on the front door. It was really sweet.

I have to say it was a fantastic weekend. Jes and Amber are both easy going people and despite them not really knowing each other, we all just got along. Ok, I'm going to stop now. I'm starting to sound too granola-ee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janie.... you LOOK amazing! I was too busy looking at those gorgeous legs to notice the lack of tan! You inspire me! :)