Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, May 12, 2008

Graduation Day

Today was Pre-K graduation. I was never in my life so happy to see these kids graduate! As soon as I figure out how to crop out their faces I'll post some pics. I don't want anybody suing me for posting their kids on the internet. They actually did really well. Ty actually stood on stage and sang with the other kids without running away. T made it through the ceremony thanks to Holly covering his ears. The noise was over stimulating. K made it without me having to pull his ears off. He just wiggled alot but he didn't do his usual screaming. Our principal was really thoughtful and let us be the last ones in and the first ones out. I am happy to say that it went off without a hitch and I didn't have to take any Xanxex or smoke pot. LOL!!!

We met some our new kiddos for next year. Can I just tell you I am soooooo excited about this group. We're getting 3 new cutie pies. One with Down's, one with CP and another with Trisomy 22. I am so happy to actually get to teach and implement therapies rather than CPI kids to keep them from hurting themselves or others. Sorry about the lingo, CPI stands for Crisis Prevention Intervention. Its a fancy way of saying, "restraining kids." I HATE to do it, but this year, I've had to more than once. All I can say is God bless the ladies who get these graduates!

2 comments:

Patyrish said...

YOUR GETTING A TRISOMY 22 KID!? Makily is trisomy 22! Is it vcfs or another 22 disorder?

Proud Mommy To An Angel said...

I'll have to look it up and let you know. Don't quote me. I may have gotten the numbers wrong.