Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, May 18, 2008

On Turning 32...

So my 32nd birthday is next week. I have a lot to be thankful for. This time last year I was in a funk and depressed about turning 31. I couldn't be happier this year. For starters, I am 45 pounds lighter! Yay! I have a house of my very own that I am still in love with! (strange, I know, being as how I normally get an itch to move every 6 or so months!) I love my job. I am blessed with wonderful friends and a great family. Life is good!

I was making some birthday invites (which my sister said were lame, but what does she know?), and I was going to jokingly put '23rd birthday' instead of '32nd birthday.' I decided not to, but I was thinking about my 23rd birthday. I can barely remember that time in my life but I do remember being so unsure of myself and life in general. I was fresh out of college, still living at home with my mom and sister thinking about what I was going to do next. I am SOOO much happier now and while I'm still not sure what the future holds for me, I do know that whatever it is, it'll be great! (I know, I'm sappy. My ex-boyfriend was right, it is all bunnies and rainbows for me,lol!)

No comments: