Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thomas


My nephew is the sweetest, craziest, most adorable kid I know. Last Thursday night we were having dinner at a local mom and pop restaurant and of course he finished first so I took him for a walk before all chaos broke loose. He casually yells across the restaurant, "Papa Gene I go with Nanie!" He's not even 15 months yet!

Yesterday he was looking at a copy of my mom's Ladie's Home Journal. He kept pointing at the cover saying, "Balls, balls, balls." My sister almost had a stroke when finally looked at what he was pointing to... Dolly Parton's boobs! I think in school we called that accomodation, you know where the kid generalizes one word for another. Balls...boobs???

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Boobs = Balls

He is going to be CONFUSED for sure late on! LOLOLOL

Too funny!